Rip Blu-ray 3D to Glasses Free 3D
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper can rip Blu-ray 3D to glasses-free 3D for you to watch on your 3D smartphones, or other glasses-free 3D devices. You’ll be impressed that the task can be done with only a few clicks and everything is so professionally, via the following tutorial.
Step 1: Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option, load in the source
Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option. Now insert the source Blu-ray 3D disc into optical drive. And the source movie will be in with the longest title selected by default. You can change the audio tracks and subtitles freely.
Step 2: Choose a profile
Open Profile box, then go to 3D Device tab to choose a glasses-free device.
Step 3: Set video and audio parameters
Click Advanced Settings button to bring about all video parameters and audio parameters. You can freely change the default settings to customize the video your way.
Click Edit button on the main interface to open Video Effect window where you can resize the source aspect ratio and frame resolution of the video, or crop the image for display.
Step 4: Start conversion
Hit Start button on the main interface to start conversion. During the process, all detailed progress info can be easily viewed.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Convert Blu-ray Videos to MKV/M4P/M2S/TS and More with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?