How to Download Music from YouTube to iPod?
2019-03-19 04:46:03 Posted by Amanda2703
Summary: There are many free songs on YouTube. If you want to download free music from YouTube to your iPod, you definitely should have a look at this article. Here are methods and steps for you to download songs from YouTube to iPod.
iPod is a series of portable media players owned and developed by Apple inc. The first iPod came to commercial production in 2001 and now presently only iPod Touch is in production. iPod is nice device for listening music and watching videos. The iPod devices also let you download content from iTunes and you can also transfer your media from your Mac or PC to your iPod. Most people prefer YouTube for downloading high res audio. This is because YouTube is free and it is remains always loaded up with latest music videos. You have to convert those YouTube videos to MP3 before transferring them to your iPod device. Here we are presenting some cool ways to download music from YouTube to iPod.
Part 1: Download Music from YouTube (Converting YouTube to MP3)
Here is a list of some tools which will let you download YouTube music videos as MP3 songs. After downloading those songs in MP3 format you can easily transfer the music to your iPod device. Please note that this tutorial works with all types of iPod devices like iPod nano, iPod Touch 5, iPod Touch 7 etc.
1. DVDFab YouTube to MP3 Converter:
DVDFab YouTube to MP3 converter is a nice tool for dowloading your favorite YouTube music videos as MP3 songs. For this purpose you will need a PC and DVDFab 10. With DVDFab YouTube to MP3 converter you can convert and download individual YouTube songs or can download the entire YouTube playlist. Here’s a quick tutorial to use this free tool.
· Download and install DVDFab 10 software from the official website. Prefer downloading the 64-bit version if your PC is running a 64-bit Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
· After installing the software open it and click the ‘Utilities’ tab and then click ‘YouTube to MP3’. Let it download and install itself.
· Once the program gets installed go to the ‘Utilities’ tab again and launch the ‘YouTube to MP3’.
· Now go to YouTube and play your favorite music video and copy its link from the browser’s address bar.
· Now go back to DVDFab YouTube to MP3 converter and click ‘+ Paste URL’. The YouTube video link will be automatically pasted. You can also enable the VIP speed to boost the download speed.
· If it is a playlist then YouTube to MP3 will analyze the playlist and list all the songs available for download. You will also see a popup to select the entire playlist. From this playlist you can select which songs to skip and which songs to download. After selecting the songs click the ‘Download’ button.
· Once the download finishes click the ‘Finished’ button in the top right corner to access all your downloaded songs in one place. Your downloaded songs are by default stored in “C:\Users\Pc-Name\Music” folder.
· In the ‘Finished’ tab click the ‘Folder’ icon in front of every music file to locate it. You’ll need a music player for playing those downloaded YouTube MP3 files.
2. Online Video Converter
If you aren’t using a PC then you can use onlinevideoconverter.com from your smartphone and download YouTube music directly to your phone storage. You can then transfer the downloaded music to your iPod device later. Online video converter is a free service which lets you download and convert your favorite YouTube music video to MP3. The only thing you may not like about this service is annoying ads. So better use an adblocker to use it without intrusive ads. Online video converter lets you convert YouTube to iPod without computer.
· Go to the website www.onlinevideoconverter.com and click the button which says ‘CONVERT A VIDEO LINK / URL’.
· Then enter the YouTube music video link in the input field which says ‘Paste link here.’
· Then click the ‘Format’ dropdown list and select ‘MP3’.
· Then click the ‘Audio Quality’ dropdown and select the quality. You can also enter the ‘Start Time’ and ‘End Time’ if you want to download only a particular part of that YouTube music video as MP3.
· Finally, click ‘START’ and convert your video online. After the conversion, you’ll be offered download links to download your Dailymotion to MP4 and save it on your desktop.
3. AVC Free Video Converter
AVC by Anvsoft is a free video converter which also provides a way to download YouTube to iPod. With the help of AVC free video converter, you can download YouTube to iPod within few clicks. First you have to download the video in MP4 and then you have to convert it in MP3.
· Download and install AVC free video converter
· Open the program and click the ‘Add URL(s)’ tab.
· Another dialog box will open asking you to input the video link to download YouTube to MP3.
· Click the green ‘Plus’ button to add an input field then add your video link here.
· After entering the YouTube video link, again click the green ‘Plus’ button to add another input field for entering another video’s link. This way you can batch download YouTube to MP3.
· After adding links click the ‘Start Download’ button and wait till the download finishes.
· Once the download finishes right click on the video and select ‘Open Destination File Location’ to locate the downloaded files.
· Once the download is finished you can directly convert those video files to MP3from the same window.
Note: Unlike DVDFab YouTube to MP3 the AVC doesn’t support YouTube playlists. So you can only download one song at a time.
Part 2: How to Transfer MP3 Songs to iPod
You simply need iTunes for this purpose and a PC or a Mac computer. Here are steps below to transfer the downloaded and converted YouTube MP3 songs to your iPod.
· Open iTunes on your PC/Mac and click ‘File>Add to Library’.
· Locate the MP3 files and select them all then click ‘Open’. All the MP3 songs will be transferred to your iTunes library.
· Now connect your iPod device to your PC/Mac with the supplied USB cable. Click the ‘View’ menu and select ‘Show Sidebar’.
· Your iPod will be visible in the sidebar in ‘Devices’. Click your iPod icon.
· Then click the ‘Music’ option in the left sidebar. Then check ‘Sync Music’ and select the Songs that you want to transfer to your iPod.
So this is how you can download music from YouTube and transfer it to your iPod device. We explained three tools for this with DVDFab YouTube to MP3 being the best tool because it supports large YouTube playlists too. Though it is not free for you to download playlist but you can download single songs with it for totally free. You can also try some free tools like AVC and online video converter which aren’t good for downloading YouTube playlists.
The top-notch video downloader software to download online videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, and 1000+ other popular audio & video sharing websites.